Some of the things I have noticed about most effective people I have interacted with overtime is that, they do not just live their lives haphazardly. They create working structures that enables them perform better. These structures help them plan their time and achieve outstanding results. Furthermore, it determines how they live their daily lives and serve as a regulatory check that guards their attitudes and outlook to life. In this post, I am sharing on 5 practical habits highly effective people practice consistently over time.
5 Habits Of Highly Effective People
- Reading Habit: They know the importance of increasing their knowledge base . They create structures, plan on the type of books they should be reading per time. They do not just end it there, they also schedule daily structures/ habit that helps them meet their reading goals.
- Writing Habit: Highly effective people know they cant store all ideas that come to them in their head. Hence, they download and write down them down in their journal. They do this because they know that they might not immediately take action on their ideas, but they can always come back to what they have written and plan from there.
- Planning: They know the importance of planning before taking actions. They do not just do things for doing sake. They roll over their plans and carefully consider the pros and cons before taking action on them.
- Effective Time Management: Highly effective people know the essence and importance of a second in 24 hours. They know that once lost, they can never regain it. Hence, they spend their time very judiciously, they are not time waters.
- Relationship Skills: Highly effective people know that leveraging on relationships is the bedrock to their greatness. They do not just live as loners, they associate with people. They have good mentors, friends, colleagues they can always talk to and learn from.
Being an effective individual isn’t so difficult to achieve, it only takes discipline to creating structures that work best for you. Work at implementing a point from this post to your daily life, and in no time you will have created structures to achieving your big dreams.