So I thought that the best way to share the thought of my heart with a larger audience is for me to put them up on my blog. In this post, I am sharing some of my recent musings and I trust that it will inspire you.
Here it is….
- When life’s unfair realities stare you in the face, do you give up or step up. The choice of where to be is yours
- A mentor is one who speaks you into your future
- And when you begin to feel weak, emotionally, mentally, and physically, it could be as a result of you being far from the secret place of Prayers. The place to draw strength from is in the place of prayers. Don’t stay too far away from there.When you feel like you don’t understand what to do, and you need strength to carry on, please go back to God in prayers, and tell him how much you need him.
- Sometimes what we call lowering standards isn’t true in itself. It just might mean we have matured and know some things better
- Things that push you to the limit most times are things that will bring out the best in you
- If you don’t treat it like a business, nobody will pay you for it
- There is so much you can become, just stretch yourself a little more
- Life is always better on the other side of fear
- You need to have an occasional Pep talk with yourself beyond just watching a YouTube video that inspires you, reading a book that motivates you, or even having a discussion with people, you need to have a personal discussion with yourself, to talk yourself up and remind yourself how awesome you are.The truth is that you can’t and won’t always feel good about yourself, and hence, at times like that, you need to be able to talk yourself up, even when no one else would.
Love yourself, care for yourself, and help yourself grow
- Haven’t you noticed? That every now and then, life situations just want to make you unhappy with things pulling you left, right, front and centre. Worst of all, your mind won’t even let you be, with condemnation about the things you did wrong in the past.
Hey, I am here to tell you that you can choose to live a better life. You can choose to trade sorrow for joy, anxiety for assurance, fear for faith, and a better tomorrow for an uncertain today.
Simply lay your worries at Jesus’ feet. Tell him about your pains in prayers and allow him to take the wheel of your life as a good shepherd would.
I hope you have learned something from this post. So tell me, what has been the recent musing in your heart? Please share in the comment session below.